- Clients should first reference the SUPPORT heading on their organization's portal homepage for further details.
- If no details are provided under the SUPPORT heading, clients can send a secure private message to their practitioner by logging into their VTConnect account and clicking "Messages" from the top right menu or by clicking the "View & Send Messages" link from the portal homepage.
- If clients are experiencing difficulty logging into their account on the portal, they can still click the SEND A MESSAGE button or the "Send a Message" link from their organization's portal homepage to send a secure general inquiry to their organization.
- All staff within an organization can securely message the VTConnect Support team directly when logged into their organization's VTConnect portal.
- Staff can either click "Contact" from the top right menu or click the "Contact VTConnect Support" link from the portal homepage.
- All VTConnect Support messages are answered as quickly as possible!
NOTE, If none of the options above are available to a client or a staff member, then a non secure email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include any protected health information in an email, as email is not a HIPAA compliant communication option.