Try to uninstall then reinstall the VTConnect APP following the instructions below:
- Uninstall any VTConnect Apps and/or VTConnect shortcuts that are on your device.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the latest version of VTConnect either from the Windows Download icon located at the VTConnect Portal or from the appropriate App store.
- IMPORTANT NOTE for WINDOWS INSTALLATIONS: If installing the Windows .exe version of the VTConnect App, please try to "Run as an administrator" for the install following the instructions below.
Instructions to "Run as administrator" for Windows Installations:
- Find the VTConnect.exe downloaded file on your device.
- Right click on the file to pull up the menu illustrated below.
- Select "Run as administrator" and follow the installation instructions.
- If you receive a message that you do not have administrator privileges, please contact your network administrator for assistance.
Please note, if the issue persists after following the instructions above, contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional assistance.