IMPORTANT: Your VTConnect App needs to be UPDATED to connect for virtual sessions!
STEP 1: Delete the existing VTConnect App from your computer.
- Open the Control Panel or press the Windows key, type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs, Uninstall a program, or Programs and Features depending on your version of Windows.
- In the new window, select VTConnect and click the Uninstall button.
STEP 2: Install the UPDATED VTConnect Care App.
- We recommend you visit the Windows Store to install the best performing version of the Windows VTConnect Care App by clicking the icon below:
- If you do not have access to the Windows Store from your device, as an alternative option you can download the updated VTConnect Care App by clicking the icon below: