[Must be an Organizational Administrator or Department Administrator]
To quickly do this from the back end, watch this short video or follow the instructions below:
Create Staff Account
- Login to the VTConnect Portal with the credentials you established for your account and click on the Staff top menu item.
- Click the "Create New" button to create staff accounts
- Fill in the applicable fields and click the "Create" button.
- The staff member will be sent an automatic email notification of the account creation and a link to define their username and password.
Assign Staff to Roles and Departments
- Each staff member can be assigned to specific system roles and/or departments during the set up process or this can be done later by editing the staff account.
- These roles and department assignments define the level of access and available functionality of the VTConnect system for a particular user. The document below summarizes the implied permissions with each role.
- Please note, if you assign a staff member the Practitioner role, you will not be able to associate any clients to that practitioner until you "Save" the new staff account and then "Edit" the staff account to add associations to available clients.
- Be sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
- For easy reference to the image below during the staff set up process, just click on the "?" next to the System Roles and Department Assignments.
NOTE: If you wish to delete a staff account, click HERE for instructions.