Watch this video:
Or follow these steps:
Launch the VTConnect Care App from your device at your appointment time.
Sign In with your VTC account credentials. If you forget your password, click “Forgot your password?” and follow the instructions. If you forget your username, you must contact your provider for assistance. Reminder, your username is NOT your email address!
Click the "hamburger icon" in the upper left to use the In-App Testing to make sure your camera, microphone, and speakers are ready. From the Settings Menu, choose the device you want to test from the drop down menu and then click the test buttons.
Click on your practitioner and click “Connect” to enter the Waiting Room. [Please note, if you do not see the person listed with whom you have an appointment, please contact your practitioner so they can resolve this issue for you.]
In the Waiting Room once your practitioner is ready, the “Enter” button will appear and you will hear a ding.
Virtual care session starts once you enter the Care Room and your practitioner begins the session. Click the “Chat” icon in the bottom left to send a chat message.
- In the Care Room, Click the Hamburger Icon in the top left to access Settings Menu at any time. You can pause the audio and/or video, or switch audio/video devices at any time during a session by clicking the hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on the Message Icon in the bottom left to view/send a chat or to close the chat view. If an incoming chat arrives, the chat will automatically pop up in your view.
- Click on the Participant Icon in the bottom left to view the session participant list, with status denoted as a green dot if present and a red dot if not yet arrived.
- To view/hide the Participant List, Chat View, and the Settings Menu, just click anywhere on the screen
- Only your practitioner can end the session, if you leave for any reason, you can re-join the session in progress.
Be sure to also check our guide on how to optimize the video/audio for a VTConnect Care Session HERE!