Prospective clients can send messages to the general organization or to a specific staff member within the organization.
For a general inquiry to the organization:
- Prospective client clicks the send a message button or link on the portal landing page:
- If the prospective client doesn’t already have a VTConnect Portal Account, they will be required to create one and login before being directed to the private message create screen.
- This general inquiry message will be sent to any staff with the care coordinator, department administrator, or organizational administrator role AND with the receive new client notification setting turned on.
- Anyone in the organization that receives this message can send a secure reply.
For a specific inquiry to a staff member within the organization:
- From the Directory Listing, the prospective client must click on a practitioner to view their full directory listing.
- The prospective client clicks the send a message button.
- This inquiry message will only be sent to the individual staff member.
- The staff member can send a secure reply.
NOTE: You can also integrate the New Customer Inquiry process into your organizational website and/or marketing materials. For further instructions click HERE.