[Must be an Organizational Administrator or Department Administrator]Create Staff Account
- Login to the VTConnect Portal with the credentials you established for your account and click on the Staff top menu item.
- Click the "Create New" button to create staff accounts
- Fill in the applicable fields and click the "Create" button.
- The staff member will be sent an automatic email notification of the account creation and a link to define their username and password.
Assign Staff to Roles and Departments
- Each staff member can be assigned to specific system roles and/or departments during the set up process or this can be done later by editing the staff account.
- These roles and department assignments define the level of access and available functionality of the VTConnect system for a particular user. The document below summarizes the implied permissions with each role.
- For easy reference during the staff set up process, you can click on the "?" next to the System Roles and Department Assignments headings to reference the above document.
- By default all Organizational Administrators, Department Administrators, and Care Coordinators will receive new client email notifications whenever a front end client registration is created and confirmed. To disable these email notifications during the set up process or while editing the staff account, uncheck the box next to the field "Receive New Client Notifications".
- Please note, if you assign a staff member the Practitioner role, you will not be able to associate any clients to that practitioner until you "Save" the new staff account and then "Edit" the staff account to add associations to available clients.
- Be sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
List Staff in the Public Directory
- Click the box to next to "List in Directory" if you want the staff member to be listed in the Public Directory for your organization. Click HERE for more details on the Public Directory.
- If the option to "List in Directory" is selected, all fields in About Staff, Social Media Links, Payment & Insurance, Office Location, Credentials, and Staff Bio are optional, but any fields that are completed will display in the Staff listing on the Public Directory.
- The Organizational Administrator(s) and Department Administrator(s) can complete any of the directory fields for the Staff member when setting up or by editing a Staff account.
- The Staff member can complete any of the directory fields by editing their own Staff account.