How to Connect for a Video or Chat Session
- Launch the VTConnect App from your device
- Login with the account credentials established for the organization you are working with
- From the Appointment Screen click on the person in the list with whom you have an appointment with and click the button "Connect VTC Session" to enter the Waiting Room.
Please note, if you do not see the person listed with whom you have an appointment, please contact the organization you are working with so they can resolve this issue for you.
- If your practitioner is not yet available, you will see the "Not Ready" box, but once your practitioner is ready to begin the session, you will see the "Session Available" box and need to click the "Join" button to enter the Treatment Room.
- Once you enter the Treatment Room, your practitioner can begin the session. Notice the text area below the video box provides session details and displays any chat messages received or sent. You can pause the audio and/or video at any time by clicking the icons in the upper right hand corner, but when paused you still can use the text-chat feature.