Establish a Client Account
- Client accounts can be set up through front end registration or back end account creation.
- For front end registration, direct clients to your organizational VTConnect Portal (www.portal.vtconnect.net/YourOrganizationName) and have them click the link to "Register as a new client".
- For back end account creation, the organizational administrator, department administrator, or department care coordinator needs to create the client account via you VTConnect Portal.
- For detailed instructions on both the front end and back end account creation processes, please view How do I manage clients through the VTConnect administrative portal.
Get the VTConnect Treatment Room App
Install the FREE VTConnect Treatment Room App for your device by going to the VTConnect Portal or by going to your device's App store and searching VTConnect. Note, for PC you must download the App from the VTConnect Portal.
- VTConnect Treatment Room App Compatibility - The VTConnect Treatment Room App is compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Windows Users: Requires Windows 7 or greater and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (automatically included with Windows 8 and above – if not installed you will be prompted to auto-install with the VTConnect App)
- Mac Users: Requires OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater
- Android Users: Requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or greater
- iOS Users: Requires iOS 7 or greater