Establish Logon Credentials
- You need to establish a username and password. View our Password Requirements.
- To do this, you will either be directed to your organization's Unique VTConnect Portal URL and you will click the link to "Register as a new client" or you will receive an email invitation from the organization you are working with to establish your credentials.
- Please note, if you are working with more than one organization using the VTConnect App, you will need to complete each organization's registration process and set up unique logon credentials.
- If you have any specific questions about creating an account, please contact the organization you are working with.
Get the VTConnect App
Install the FREE VTConnect App for your device by going to the VTConnect Portal or by going to your device's App store and searching VTConnect. Note, for PC you must download the App from the VTConnect Portal.
- VTConnect App Compatibility - The VTConnect App is compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Windows Users: Requires Windows 7 or greater and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (automatically included with Windows 8 and above – if not installed you will be prompted to auto-install with the VTConnect App)
- Mac Users: Requires OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater
- Android Users: Requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or greater
- iOS Users: Requires iOS 7 or greater