Using VTConnect is not just a secure and convenient way to connect Practitioners with Clients remotely - it's also easy to get set-up and started! Whether you're a new or existing customer, below are some of the most frequently asked questions to help you integrate and use VTConnect:
- I'm a client, how can I access VTConnect?
- I'm a practitioner, how can my clients access VTConnect?
- Where can I, or my clients, download the VTConnect App?
- How do I start a video/chat session with a client?
- How do I log-in to join a video/chat session with my practitioner?
- What are the technical specifications that will optimize the video/audio of video/chat sessions?
- What are some troubleshooting tips for technical issues?
- When does VTConnect conduct its weekly routine system maintenance?
- What if I forget my username and/or password?
- How do I update my current or expired password?
- What are the password requirements?
- How do clients access and sign an organization's uploaded documents?
- I am a client, how do I view documents e-signed and download available documents?
Portal Management FAQs
- How do I set-up the VTConnect administrative portal?
- How do I customize my portal landing page and settings?
- How do I upload client forms and documents?
- How do I view, edit, delete, and archive client forms and documents?
- How do I see if my client has signed an e-Signature Required document?
- How do I integrate payment processing into the VTConnect portal?
- How do I manage departments and staff through the VTConnect administrative portal?
- How do I manage clients through the VTConnect administrative portal?
- How do I generate reports through the VTConnect administrative portal?
If you have additional questions with regards to VTConnect, please email us at: email@example.com.